Monday 2 May 2016

May 2, 2016

15 days until our little man arrives, and it is 5:16am. Why you ask am I awake at the ungodly hour? Well my husband has just left for work, and I of course, had to drag myself out of my nice warm bed to use the washroom for the 3rd time tonight. Causing the baby to wake up, and start kicking the crap out of my insides, and giving me acid reflux.
15 more days!!!
I'm fairly certain, the moment this little man in here, my keurig is going to be my new best friend for a very long time!
I can honestly say, I wasn't one to use it to often before, but since we moved back to my home town, and are now living way out in the sticks, it has become a life saver. At our old house we lived 2 minutes away from a Tim Hortons, so I usually got my French vanilla or ice cap from there everyday. You really don't realize how much you spend on coffee until you start to make it yourself at home. I'm probably saving a good 40$ a month by making it at home, which is great for us! I also don't mind the taste difference either, as I buy the k-cups that are French vanilla flavoured(yum!!)
 I kind of want steak

No comments:

Post a Comment